Welcome to UPA Online
The Utah Psychological Association assists its members of approximately 300 psychologists, psychology researchers, graduate students of psychology, and high school teachers of psychology in the mission to advance psychology as a science and as a profession.
UPA Fulfilling the Promise to its Members and the Community:
- Serving its members by providing access to the highest quality educational programs with the latest data on the science and practice of psychology.
- Advocating for public policies and legislation that promote psychological services and the psychological health of Utah.
- Promoting human welfare by the responsible encouragement of the development of psychology in all its branches in the broadest manner consistent with ethical and scientific standards.
- Creating and sustaining an environment of diversity and inclusion along with supporting increasing cultural competence for Utah Psychologists.
- Making psychology more visible to the public by providing public education on psychological issues, providing psychological resources and referrals, and disseminating psychological scientific knowledge.
- Recognizing community businesses exhibiting psychologically healthy workplace practices for a better work environment.
UPA online has information about UPA’s Board, our goals; continuing education opportunities; news of our advocacy work at the Federal and state level; and much more. This is an unfolding website, so expect changes as we develop it. Thanks for visiting and we hope you will return often!
- UPA Holiday Open House
- Webinar on Loan Repayment and Forgiveness Programs
- Webinar Series: Integrated Primary Care
- UPA Council Representative Report 2014
- Office Spaces Available in Salt Lake City
- State Leadership Award 2015 Call for Nominations
- APA Help Center
- What UPA Did For Psychologists in August/September 2014
- DNA factors may predict suicide and suicidal behaviors
- Aging in America Video